1. Terms of employment: permanent, full time
2. Education: Master's level or above
3. Experience required: at least 3 years experience in similar positions.
4. English Level: high level (≈IELTS from 4+, till - 6+)
5. Average salary: around TBA with the work schedule of 40 hours per week. The candidate will earn up to $ 250,000- $ 400,000 CAD + per year.
6. These positions in several cities of the province of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan in Canada.Also in New Zealand and Australia.
7. Other details:
1. Educational level : CEGEP/Collegial (Diploma)
2. Completed Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
3. First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate; Eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse by the province/territory of work; Licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
4. Years of experience related to the job offer : 2 to 3 years experience
5. Languages: spoken and written:English, or French, or Bilingual
6. Salary offered : according to experience of : 28,68$ to : 46,12$ - per hour
7. Number of hours per week : 40